Dr. Russell Poole wants his clients to look their best without feeling uncomfortable about their smiles. That’s why we recommend Invisalign, a type of clear braces that can give our patients a beautiful smile without a mouth full of metal.
Many orthodontists and cosmetic dentists recommend clear plastic teeth aligners for their patients. Dr. Poole prefers his patients to use Invisalign clear braces.
These discreet and effective alignment appliances are made of smooth and virtually invisible plastic that conforms to your teeth alone, gently moving your teeth into the desired position that is both comfortable and most healthy for you. Best of all, Invisalign allows you to wear braces right under everyone’s nose!
How Does Invisalign Work?
If you need minor dental alignment, Dr. Poole has the solution for you. He will make models of your teeth and have many sets of plastic trays made up that are molded straight to your teeth. Each tray should be worn for two weeks, and after six weeks of use you will need to visit Dr. Poole for an evaluation and possibly the next step of trays. Your specific trays are designed to slowly and gently reposition your teeth, virtually eliminating the pain and soreness associated with conventional metal braces. At the end of your treatment, you should have a beautifully aligned smile without anyone having noticed you have been wearing braces.
Is Invisalign Right For Me?
It may come as a surprise, but Invisalign can be used in a variety of situations; whether you have a mild case of misaligned teeth or are experiencing serious malocclusion or overbite. Because you have a new set of trays to slowly align your teeth every two weeks, it is possible to correct most issues with your teeth; though the length of time you will be using Invisalign is determined by the severity of your bite and teeth crowding.
Invisalign offers patients:
- Custom Fit: Each plastic tray is tailor-made for your teeth, and your teeth alone.
- Comfort: Invisalign plastic trays are made with a smooth, BPA-free plastic that does not irritate the mouth or gums, providing a leg-up over conventional metal braces.
- Convenience: Invisalign trays are easy to slide in and out while you eat and drink. They are also simple to clean.
- Results: Invisalign has been proven to provide fantastic results, allowing patients to have the beautiful smile they have always wanted.
- Confidence: Metal braces have made many in the past feel uncomfortable and self-conscious about their smiles. With Invisalign, you can straighten your teeth without anyone noticing your braces.
Dr. Poole recommends Invisalign to his patients for their advanced technology at an affordable cost. If you have minor teeth alignment problems, call our dental office today to schedule an appointment and find out if Invisalign may be right for you. You can also email us here!